Your custom designed yard signs will keep your brand in focus. Once we receive your order we will:
- contact you to get your logo files and to discuss your design.
- within 1-2 business days you will be provided with a few designs of your yard sign(s).
- we get your feedback and revise the design as needed.
- we include up to 5 revisions, though most customers only need 1.
- Once you approve the design we mail you your FREE set of yard signs within 5-6 business days.
Yard Signs are printed in full color on both sides, on a rigid 4mm corrugated plastic and can be oriented in landscape or portrait. Corrugated plastic is durable and can withstand outdoor elements far better than disposable paper signs. Corrugated plastic, is commonly known as coroplast, is a rigid plastic material that is typically used for exterior yard signs. Because of its ridges, lightweight H stake are easily inserted into the sign.
H-Stakes are 10″ wide by 30″ high (for a sign that sits 14″ above the ground when Stakes are fully inserted) and constructed from 9 gauge galvanized steel. They will hold a sign stable, though they are recommended for one-time use. The bottom rung of the H-Wire increases stability and may also be used to assist when inserting the stake into the ground.
|Free Signs includes||25 x 4 mm coroplast signs & H stakes|
|Size||Standard (24″ x 18″), Large (36″ x 24)|
|Shipping||Included in continental USA|
|Design File Types||EPS, JPEG, PDF|
|Additional Signs||Includes H stake|